I don’t know where you’re reading this information from now, but this blog originally used blogger.com and started out with the Tic Tac template.
If you are a non technical user this might clear up why your Ordered lists (IE lists with 1, 2, 3, etc for bullet points) are displaying as orange tic tacs.
- You have to login to your blog and click the Layout template.
- Then click the Edit Html sub menu button.
- Scroll down the the line that says /* unordered list style */
- Find the CSS rule that applies to li (hint: its a couple of lines further down)
- Change the li to ul li
- Save your changes
Now when you view an ordered list you will see proper numbered bullet points.
If you are using Windows Live Writer to post your blog items (as I am) then you will also have to follow these steps within the Windows Live Writer application to get your template to display numbers while you are writing it:
- Select the blog you are using the (newly updated) Tic Tac theme with
- Click the Blogs menu
- Choose Edit blog settings…
- Click the Editing tab down the left hand side
- Click the Refresh Theme button
- Marvel as your posts now have numbers on them while being edited